Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes trade at session highs, albeit in a tight range, supported by
dovish rhetoric from Fed Vice-Chair Clarida, covering both policy trajectory and
the balance sheet run-off, with the latest uptick coming on the back of a Fox
interview with U.S. President Trump, who stated that "if we can't make a deal
with Congress (re: the border wall), we'll probably declare a national
emergency." These factors outweighed optimism surrounding a top tier U.S.-China
trade summit later this month, although WSJ sources noted that the summit may be
pushed back owing to the U.S> gov't shutdown.
- Yields trade 1.6-2.0bp lower across the curve at writing.
- White and red Eurodollar contracts trade 0.5-1.5 ticks higher at writing.
- U.S. CPI headlines the domestic docket today.
- T-Notes last 121.24+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 2.722%.