Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: T-Notes went out at/near worst levels, on Tuesday, grinding to
fresh session lows late in the day ahead of the results from the Midterm
elections. Have ticked higher after the re-open.
- Otherwise, early two-way flow turned better selling by prop, fast- and
real-money a/c's in 5s-10s.
- Midterm election risk-event buoyed implied vol in at-the-money 5- and 10-Year
options, which read higher on the day. Better put volume on net, with calls more
- Tsy futures flattener block noted: -11,398 FVZ 112-05 vs. +2,103 WNZ 148-19;
Large TYZ 117.5 put roll to TYF Block ahead quarterly expiry in couple weeks.
- Focus is well and truly on the Midterms, ahead of the Fed MonPol decision, due
- T-Notes last 117.31+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 3.228%.