Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: T-Notes were slightly lower into the bell on Wednesday, going out
near the top of the daily range on strong volume, with the curve a touch
- Data was led by durable goods coming in weaker than expected, with UoM
confidence marginally missing.
- The latest 10-Year TIPS auction was fairly nondescript.
- Eurodollar futures were mildly lower on the day.
- Thanksgiving holiday sees cash markets closed on Thursday, with adjusted
futures hours, as well as tweaks to operating hours on Friday.
- T-Notes last 119.06+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 3.063%.