Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Asian stocks closed mixed, with Japan's NIKKEI up 284.69 pts or +0.99% at 29027.94 and the TOPIX up 24.1 pts or +1.27% at 1917.68. China's SHANGHAI closed down 62.122 pts or -1.82% at 3359.292 and the HANG SENG ended 232.4 pts higher or +0.81% at 28773.23
- European equities are stronger, with the German Dax up 56.72 pts or +0.39% at 14349.69, FTSE 100 up 19.33 pts or +0.29% at 6712.62, CAC 40 up 6.19 pts or +0.1% at 5895.36 and Euro Stoxx 50 up 14.75 pts or +0.39% at 3763.32.
- U.S. futures are higher, led by a tech rebound, with the Dow Jones mini up 206 pts or +0.65% at 31982, S&P 500 mini up 40.75 pts or +1.07% at 3860, NASDAQ mini up 258.5 pts or +2.1% at 12556.25.