Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDMXN is trading closer to recent lows. The pair has probed support at 20.0742, Feb 3 low.
- A clear breach of 20.0742 would highlight the risk of a deeper sell-off and open 19.8546, the Jan 25 low.
- Recent gains between Jan 21 - 29, resulted in a clear break of resistance at 20.2631, Jan 11 high.
- This signals scope for a climb towards 20.6641, Dec 21 high.
- USDBRL is firmer today but still within the recent consolidation range.
- 5.3056 marks initial support, yesterday's low. A clear break of this level would threaten a deeper pullback towards 5.2358, Jan 21 low.
- The ability to for the most part, to hold above recent supports keeps a near-term bullish tone intact with key resistance and the bull trigger at 5.5262, Jan 25 high.
- USDCLP maintains a bullish theme. 711.00 provided strong support on Jan 21 and attention is on 751.20, the Jan 13 high. 711.00 is key support, Jan 21 low. Initial support is at 725.66, Feb 1 low.