Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDCZK ticks higher this morning, currently trading slightly below the 21 resistance; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 21.26 (50D SMA). On the downside, first support to watch stands at 20.72, followed by 20.50.
- EURCZK has been trading sideways in recent weeks, oscillating between 25.36 and 25.50; next support to watch on the downside stands at 25.27. On the topside, next resistance to watch above 25.50 stands at 25.68 (50D SMA).
- GBPCZK has been retracing lower in the past few days after failing to break through its 200D resistance at 29.68; next support to watch stands at 29.31, followed by 29. On the topside, next resistance to watch (above 29.68) stands at 29.75 (50D SMA).
- CZKPLN has been trending higher in the past week, currently testing its 50D SMA at 0.1764; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 0.1771, key resistance remains at 0.1791. On the downside, first support to watch stands at 0.1740.
- CZKJPY: momentum on the pair has paused since the start of the month after the pair reached a local high of 5.28 last week; supports to watch on the downside stands at 5.20, followed by 5.14 (50D SMA). On the topside, first resistance to watch above 5.28 stands at 5.40.
- CZKRUB has been retracing lower in recent days, gradually approaching its 200D SMA at 3.44; next support to watch below that stands at 3.40. On the topside, first resistance stands at 3.48 (100D SMA), followed by 3.51 (50D SMA).
- CZKHUF has been retracing lower in the past few days after failing to break above its 200D SMA at 13.70 this week; key support to watch on the downside stands at 13.55, which corresponds to the 38.2% Fibo retracement of the 12.58 – 14.15 range (2020/2021 range). On the topside, next resistance to watch above 13.70 stands at 13.78 (23.6% Fibo), followed by 13.84 (50D SMA). (chart below).