Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDCZK ticks lower this morning after finding resistance at 22.09 yesterday; next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 22.22. On the downside, first support to watch below the 22 level stands at 21.82.
- EURCZK has has been retracing higher in the past week, currently testing its 200DMA at 25.685; next level to watch on the topside stands at 25.93. On the downside, first support stands at 25.50.
- CZKJPY ticks higher this morning after finding support slightly above 5.15 yesterday; next level to watch below that stands at 5.1180 (100DMA). On the topside, resistance to watch stands at 5.20.
- CZKPLN has been retracing lower in the past two weeks, gradually approaching its 100DMA at 0.1789. Next level to watch on the downside stands at 0.1772 (200DMA). On the topside, first resistance stands at 0.18, followed by 0.1807.
- CZKHUF ticks lower this morning after finding resistance slightly above 14.21 earlier; support to watch on the downside stands at 14.11, followed by 14.03. On the topside, key resistance stands at 14.2460, which corresponds to the pair's all time high.
- GBPCZK has been retracing sharply higher this month, currently testing its 30.50 resistance; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 30.78. On the downside, first support to watch stands at 30.28 (23.6% Fibo retracement of the 28.49 – 30.83 range), followed by 30. RSI indicator (14D) is currently showing that the pair is moderately 'overbought'. (chart below).