Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDHUF has been retracing lower in the past three days after failing to break through its 200D SMA at 300.90 on Wednesday; a break above that level would have opened the door for a move up to 304 (50D SMA). On the downside, first key support to watch in the short run remains at 295.
- GBPHUF has been retracing lower in the past few days, currently testing its 100D SMA support at 413; next support to watch stand at 410. On the topside, resistances to watch stand at 421, followed by 427.50.
- CZKHUF has been retracing higher in the past two days after failing to break below its 100D SMA at 13.87; next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 14, followed by 14.15, which corresponds to the pair's all time high. On the downside, next support to watch after 13.87 stand at 13.80.
- PLNHUF has been consolidating lower in the past few days this after failing to break above its 50D SMA on Tuesday; next support to watch on the downside stands at 78. On the topside, levels to watch above 79.22 stand at 79.40 (100D SMA), followed by 79.69 (200D SMA).
- HUFJPY has been trending higher in the past few days, gradually approaching its 37 resistance (Jan 2020 highs); a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 38.11, which represents the 50% retracement of the 31.79 – 44.44 range. The LT chart below shows that HUFJPY broke above its 36.62 resistance this week (38.2%), after rejecting the level two times in the past year (Aug 2020 and Apr 2021). On the downside, supports to watch stand at 36.37, followed by 36.