Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDCZK ticks lower this morning after finding support at its 200DMA at 21.67; on the topside, first resistance stands at 21.92, followed by 22. On the downside, first support to watch below 21.67 (200DMA), followed by 21.49 (100DMA).
- EURCZK ticks higher this morning and is currently trading slightly below its 100DMA at 25.74; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 25.93. On the downside, first support stands at 25.52 (50DMA).
- GBPCZK ticks lower this morning after finding a high at 30.06 earlier; next level to watch on the topside stand at 30.29. On the downside, first support stands at 29.92 (100DMA), followed by 29.71 (200D and 50DMA).
- CZKPLN finds support at the 0.1780 level this morning after consolidating lower in the past week; support to watch on the downside stands at 0.1771 (50DMA), followed by 0.1767 (100DMA). On the topside, key resistance stands at 0.18; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 0.1834 (pair's all time high).
- CZKHUF ticks higher this morning after finding a local low at 13.93; resistance to watch on the topside stands at 14.10, followed by 14.15 (all time high). On the downside, first support stands at 13.87 (100DMA), followed by 13.79 (50DMA).
- CZKJPY has been trending higher in the past week, gradually approaching its 100DMA at 5.10. Next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 5.17 (50DMA), followed by 5.22. On the downside, short term key support stands at 5, followed by 4.94, which corresponds to its 200DMA.