Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- EURHUF is firmer this morning. Gains are considered corrective with the technical condition still bearish - the downtrend that started Dec 31 remains intact. The recent breach of 356.32, Jan 25 low opens 353.15 next, a major support and Dec 14 low.
- Key resistance is at 361.14, Jan 27 high where a break is required to alter the picture. Initial resistance is at 358.51, the 50-day EMA.
- EURPLN is trading closer to recent lows. Last week's move below support at 4.4946, Jan 7 low opens 4.4657, 76.4% of the rally between Dec 9 - Dec 31. Initial firm resistance is seen at 4.5165, the 20-day EMA.
- USDZAR resistance at 15.3792, Jan 28 high remains intact and the pair traded lower Friday.
- A breach of 15.3792 is required to expose key short-term resistance at 15.6625, Jan 11 high.
- Key support is unchanged at 14.7667, Jan 21 low. A break would instead be bearish and trigger a stronger sell-off towards 14.5037, Dec 25 low.
- USDTRY registered a fresh trend low print once again Friday. The extension lower opens 7.00, an important psychological round number. The 20-day EMA at 7.3093 marks a firm resistance.
- USDRUB is off recent highs and weaker again today. The next support is seen at 73.9111, 76.4% of the rally between Jan 14 - 28. A break would expose 73.0665, Jan 4 low. Key resistance and the bull trigger has been defined at 76.4997, Jan 28 high. Initial resistance is at Friday's 75.4603 high.