Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3347 High Aug 12
- RES 3: 1.3283 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 1.3274 Aug 14 high
- RES 1: 1.3259 High Sep 9 and key near-term resistance
- PRICE: 1.3230 @ 06:21 BST Sep 17
- SUP 1: 1.3119 Low Sep 10 and key near-term support
- SUP 2: 1.3038 Low Sep 2
- SUP 3: 1.2994/76 Low Sep 1 and the bear trigger / Low Jan 8
- SUP 4: 1.2957 Low Jan 7
USDCAD is firmer. The pair remains in a corrective cycle and scope is seen for short-term gains. Last week's move higher through 1.3200 signals scope for a climb towards 1.3283, the 50-day EMA and a key resistance area. A clear breach of the average would suggest potential for stronger gains. Initial firm support has been defined at 1.3119, Sep 10 low. A break of this level would expose support at 1.3038 and 1.2994.