Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3421 High Sep 30
- RES 3: 1.3341 High Oct 7 and a reversal trigger
- RES 2: 1.3273 High Oct 7 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 1.3202 Friday's high
- PRICE: 1.3139 @ 10:45 BST Oct 12
- SUP 1: 1.3110 Low Oct 9
- SUP 2: 1.3095 76.4% retracement of the Sep 1 - 30 rally
- SUP 3: 1.3038 Low Sep 2
- SUP 4: 1.2994 Low Sep 1
USDCAD traded lower again Friday, extending the pullback that started on Sep 30. The move lower follows the clear break last week of trendline support drawn off the Sep 1 low. Weakness has extended through 1.3157, a Fibonacci retracement to open the next retracement at 1.3095. Initial resistance is at Friday's high of 1.3202. Clearance of 1.3273 though, Oct 7 high is required to ease bearish pressure. Heavy!