Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- E-mini S&P futures are consolidating. The trend outlook is unchanged and remains bullish. The focus is on 3900.00 next. Support lies at 3788.50, Jan 25 low.
- EUROSTOXX50 key support is at 3524.63, Jan 5 low and 3521.84, the 50-day EMA
- In FX, recent gains in EURUSD are still considered corrective. Key levels to watch are:
- 1.2054 support, Jan 18 low and trigger for 1.2011, Sep 1 high.
- Resistance at 1.2230, Jan 11 high.
- USDJPY focus is still on the bear channel top drawn off the Mar 24 high at 103.99 today. A break is required to signal a reversal.
- EURGBP remains bearish. Last week's breach of 0.8867 and 0.8861, the Nov 23 and Nov 11 lows reinforces this theme. Resistance to watch is 0.8925, Jan 18 high. Scope is seen for a move to 0.8808, May 13, 2020 low.
- On the commodity front, levels to watch in Gold are resistance at $1875.2, Jan 21 high and support at $1832.6, Jan 20 low. Oil contracts remain above support. Brent (H1) support to watch is $54.45, the 20-day EMA and WTI (H1) support lies at $51.30, also the 20-day EMA.
- In the FI space:
- Bunds (H1) tested key resistance earlier at 177.96, Jan 14 high. This level has so far offered resistance. A break would trigger stronger gains and open 178.37, Jan 4 high.
- Key resistance in Gilts (H1) at the 20- and 50-day EMAs was breached yesterday. Futures are lower this morning. A return higher though would open 135.04, 61.8% retracement of the Jan 4 - 12 downleg