Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 151.17 0.764 of Jun 10 - Aug 20 swing from Sep 9 low (cont)
- RES 3: 150.37 Bull channel top drawn off the Sep 8 low
- RES 2: 150.00 Psychological round number
- RES 1: 149.01 High Oct 8
- PRICE: 149.47 @ Close Oct 9
- SUP 1: 148.67 Bull Channel support drawn off the Aug 9 low
- SUP 2: 148.15 Low Oct 2
- SUP 3: 147.75 Low 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: 147.32 Low Sep 28 and key near-term support
BTPS continues to extend gains, touching a fresh all-time high print of 149.55 Friday. The move higher again confirms a resumption of the underlying bull trend and maintains the clear positive price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. With futures in uncharted territory, Fibonacci projections highlight potential for a climb towards 151.17. The initial objective is the psychological 150.00 handle. Initial support lies at 148.68, bull channel support.