Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 151.17 0.764 of Jun 10 - Aug 20 swing from Sep 9 low (cont)
- RES 3: 150.37 Bull channel top drawn off the Sep 8 low
- RES 2: 150.00 Psychological round number
- RES 1: 149.01 High Oct 8
- PRICE: 148.95 @ Close Oct 8
- SUP 1: 148.15 Low Oct 2
- SUP 2: 147.57 Low 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 147.32 Low Sep 28 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: 146.16 Low Sep 21
BTPS remains bullish and touched a fresh all-time high print of 149.01 yesterday. The move higher confirms a resumption of the underlying bull trend and maintains the clear positive price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Futures have entered uncharted territory and based on the Fibonacci projections, potential is seen for a climb towards 151.17. The initial objective is the psychological 150.00 handle. Initial support lies at 148.15.