Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bund stays on the backfoot, with continued pressure in Gilts.
- Italy underperforms the most, translating in a 3.5bps wider spread against the German 10yr.
- Desk fades move circa the 98/100bps area
- Bund outright has tested initial support at 170.20, did print 170.17 low.
- Most still eye 170.00 initially.
- A clear break through the latter would open to next yield level seen at -0.178%, which today, reference 170.26, would equate to 169.50