Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8731 High Feb 26
- RES 3: 0.8716 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 0.8705 High Mar 1
- RES 1: 0.8664 High Apr 7
- PRICE: 0.8628 @ 06:01 GMT Apr 8
- SUP 1: 0.8574 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 0.8472 Low Apr 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.8445 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 4: 0.8430 Low Feb 27, 2020
EURGBP maintains this week's bullish theme following a recovery Tuesday and Wednesday. In pattern terms, Tuesday is a bullish engulfing candle and suggests the cross has entered a corrective cycle. Recent gains have now seen prices top the key resistance at 0.8646, Mar 24 high and the 50-day EMA at 0.8653. A clear break of this resistance zone is required to suggest scope for an extension of the correction. Initial support is at 0.8574.