Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE: The Antipodeans remained pressured on the back of Fed Chair Powell's
Hawkish rhetoric late Wednesday, with AUD/USD registering a fresh YTD low
overnight ($0.7079), last $0.7085.
- A wider than expected AU trade surplus did little for the AUD's cause
overnight as heavy downside flow was once again experienced in U.S. Tsys during
the latter part of the Asia-Pacific session, leaving U.S. 10-Year yields ~3.5bp
higher at writing.
- Bears look for a convincing break below $0.7080 to open up a move to $0.7000,
which is rumoured to hold option related support. Bulls need to reclaim $0.7200
and close above the 50-DMA ($0.7274) to improve the short-term outlook
- AU retail sales data and a speech from RBA's Heath are due Friday.