Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$1.0bn of the 4.25% 21 April 2026 Bond, issue #TB142:
- Average Yield: 0.8669% (prev. 0.5250%)
- High Yield: 0.8675% (prev. 0.5250%)
- Bid/Cover: 7.5200x (prev. 6.1510x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that yield 60.7% (prev. 49.4%)
- bidders 46 (prev. 43), successful 9 (prev. 7), allocated in full 2 (prev. 0)