Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$1.2bn of the 1.00% 21 November 2031 Bond, issue #TB163:
- Average Yield: 1.7453% (prev. 1.8381%)
- High Yield: 1.7475% (prev. 1.8400%)
- Bid/Cover: 3.3542x (prev. 2.4675x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that yield 35.3% (prev. 85.3%)
- bidders 42 (prev. 43), successful 15 (prev. 23), allocated in full 8 (prev. 14)