Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$1.5bn of the 4.50% 21 April 2033 Bond, issue #TB140:
- Average Yield: 1.3394% (prev. 1.3503%)
- High Yield: 1.3425% (prev. 1.3525%)
- Bid/Cover: 3.8760x (prev. 4.8700x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that yield 8.1% (prev. 82.8%)
- Bidders 46 (prev. 38), successful 20 (prev. 10), allocated in full 10 (prev. 5)