Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$1.7bn of the 1.00% 21 December 2030 Bond, issue #TB160:
- Average Yield: 0.9116% (prev. 0.8435%)
- High Yield: 0.9125% (prev. 0.8450%)
- Bid/Cover: 4.6941x (prev. 2.8280x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that yield 95.7% (prev. 61.7%)
- bidders 45 (prev. 31), successful 11 (prev. 17), allocated in full 3 (prev. 9)