Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$700mn of the 0.25% 21 November 2025 Bond, issue #TB161:
- Average Yield: 0.4965% (prev. 0.5080%)
- High Yield: 0.4975% (prev. 0.5100%)
- Bid/Cover: 5.9714x (prev. 6.5743x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that yield 73.3% (prev. 67.8%)
- Bidders 46 (prev. 47), successful 12 (prev. 8), allocated in full 4 (prev. 4)