Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$500
of 3.25% 21 April 2029 bonds, issue #TB138.
- Average Yield: 2.8212% (prev. 2.6438%)
- High Yield: 2.8225% (prev. 2.6450%)
- Bid/Cover: 4.3580 (prev. 3.8000)
- Allotted at high yield: 30.5% (prev. 36.0%)
- bidders 36 (prev. 36), successful 15 (prev. 13), 7 allocated in full (prev. 6)