Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$1.5bn
of the 2.50% 21 May 2030 Bond, issue #TB155:
- Average Yield: 2.8035% (prev. 2.5859%)
- High Yield: 2.8050% (prev. 2.5875%)
- Bid/Cover: 2.466x (prev. 3.295x)
- Allotted at high yield: 85.6% (prev. 45.8%)
- bidders 44 (prev. 41), successful 17 (prev. 14), allocated in full 8 (prev. 7)