Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$500mn
of the 2.25% 21 November 2022 Bond, issue #TB153:
- Average Yield: 2.1725% (prev. 2.1168%)
- High Yield: 2.1725% (prev. 2.1175%)
- Bid/Cover: 5.8980x (prev. 4.6833x)
- Allotted at high yield: 79.5% (prev. 93.9%)
- bidders 28 (prev. 32), successful 5 (prev. 8), allocated in full 0 (prev. 3)