Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$900mn
of the 2.50% 21 May 2030 Bond, issue #TB155:
- Average Yield: 2.0677% (prev. 2.1472%)
- High Yield: 2.0700% (prev. 2.1500%)
- Bid/Cover: 3.4078x (prev. 3.3944x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that
yield 12.6% (prev. 16.5%)
- bidders 35 (prev. 39), successful 16 (prev. 24), allocated in full 6 (prev.