Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$800mn
2.50% 21 May 2030, issue #TB155:
- Average Yield: 1.1191% (prev. 1.2603%)
- High Yield: 1.1200% (prev. 1.2625%)
- Bid/Cover: 4.1325x (prev. 3.5562x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that
yield 59.2% (prev. 23.9%)
- bidders 37 (prev. 34), successful 19 (prev. 17), allocated in full 6 (prev. 9)