Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$2.0bn
of the 1.25% 21 May 2032 Bond, issue #TB158:
- Average Yield: 1.0672% (prev. 1.0722%)
- High Yield: 1.0675% (prev. 1.0725%)
- Bid/Cover: 3.7125x (prev. 3.2020x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that
yield 53.6% (prev. 63.2%)
- bidders 46 (prev. 52), successful 14 (prev. 12), allocated in full 3 (prev. 3)