Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$2.0bn
of the 1.25% 21 May 2032 Bond, issue #TB158:
- Average Yield: 1.0098% (prev. 1.1700%)
- High Yield: 1.0125% (prev. 1.1700%)
- Bid/Cover: 2.7200x (prev. 3.7250x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that
yield 58.4% (prev. 87.0%)
- bidders 35 (prev. 40), successful 20 (prev. 3), allocated in full 12 (prev. 0)