Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EONIA: The front end of the Eonia curve is little changed in early Tuesday
morning trading compared to Monday's close as RBA leaves policy on hold and
gives little away on possible next moves. While Spain August service PMI drops
to 56 from 57.6 in July. Final Eurozone service PMI is released at 0800GMT with
markets expecting an unchanged reading of 54.9. Market calculates around a 1%
chance of a 10bp rate hike in Mar 2018, and only rising to 9% in June 2018. MNI
see 1y/1y Eonia 0.5bp lower at -27.8bp & following levels in ECB forward dated
- Sep-17 unchanged at -0.353%
- Oct-17 0.1bp lower at -0.354%
- Dec-17 unchanged at -0.354%
- Jan-18 0.2bp higher at -0.355%
- Mar-18 unchanged at -0.358%
- Apr-18 unchanged at -0.358%
- Jun-18 0.1bp lower at -0.348%
- Jul-18 0.1p lower at -0.348%