Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FOREX: The Greenback softened on Monday, with the DXY moving back below 90.00 &
USDJPY last trading 106.30.
- GBP received a boost after headlines from UK's Junior Brexit Minister stated
that the UK is "very close" on an implementation period deal with the EU,
although reports since then point to concessions from Downing St. GBPUSD last
trades at ~1.3910, with EURGBP last at ~0.8870.
- USDCHF consolidated below 0.9500.
- AUDUSD continued to benefit from US tariff exemptions although a softer metals
backdrop capped gains.
- NZDUSD was more hesitant to move back to best levels, last trading around
- USDCAD couldn't breach 1.2800, and moved higher in NY hours.
- The key economic release over the next 24 hours will be the US CPI print.