Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
ITALY: The Italian lower house is currently debating the vote of confidence in
the new government, following last night`s Senate confirmation.
- While this vote will largely be a formality, given M5s-Lega`s large majority
in the chamber, any further indications of the government`s economic programme
are eyed. Timings according to Italian press:
- Debate continues until 1300BST/1400CET
- 1440BST/1540CET: PM Conte makes statement, followed by vote declarations
- 1645BST/1745CET: Voting process begins, should take 1-2 hours