Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS AUCTION: The Japanese Ministry of Finance will today auction Y300bln of 1-5
Year JGB's in an enhanced liquidity auction.
- The previous enhanced liquidity auction in this maturity was held on January
05. The auction was covered 4.5047x at an average spread of -0.033%, and a high
spread of -0.031% with 14.8883% bids allotted at the high spread.
- The takedown was dominated by 20-Year Mar 2020 #44 with Y289.3bln of that line
- Yesterday's shorter dated BoJ Rinban operations covering the 1-5 Year buckets
experienced an uptick in the offer to cover ratio, while the short end
underperformed against longer dated paper on Werdnesday. This isn't particularly
supportive for the upcoming liquidity enhancement auction.