Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FOREX: The JPY moved off of worst levels to trade higher stronger vs. USD & EUR
& as a well trodden political scandal in Japan garnered more traction as fresh
details came to light over the w/end & could undermine PM Abe & FinMin Aso
- NZD has outperformed its major counterparts in early dealing this week, with
NZDUSD consolidating above 0.7300, after rumoured demand from leveraged &
offshore macro funds. This allowed AUDNZD to move lower, last trading around
- AUD garnered demand in early dealing as the Australia gained exemption from
the US tariffs supported the currency. A soft start to the week for Chinese
commodities, including iron ore, has kept a lid on the AUD in the second half of
- CHF, GBP & EUR all managed to post modest gains vs. USD.
- Early focus this week will fall on US Tsy supply & Tuesday's US CPI release.