Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
STOCKS: The major Asia-Pacific indices have followed Wall. St lower, with the
Nikkei 225, Hang Seng & CSI all trading lower, while the ASX 200 has registered
marginal losses at writing.
- Regional indices struggled for direction in early dealing as participants
assessed the commentary that accompanied the latest FOMC interest rate hike.
- BBG reports confirmed that FTSE Russell will add China A shares to its indices
from June 2019. The reports note that A Shares will have a 0.57% weight in the
FTSE Global All Cap Index, with the inclusion set to attract $10bn worth of
passive net investment inflows.
- Japanese stocks fell on the back of a slightly softer USD/JPY, while
uncertainty surrounds the recently confirmed U.S.-Japan trade talks.
- The ASX 200 lacked upside momentum as financials continued to struggle.
- U.S. index futures registered modest gains after Wall St. sold off post-FOMC
(some suggested that quarter-end asset allocation may have added pressure), with
Chair Powell noting that "by some valuation measures, stocks are high