Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STOCKS: The major Asia-Pacific indices have traded in the green as a continued
pull back in volatility measures allowed the space to push higher.
- The Nikkei 225 added 0.6% as the materials sector charged higher, although the
consumer sectors limited the index's scope for gains.
- Hong Kong's Hang Seng added 1.6%, with the energy sector leading the way, with
all 9 major sectors posting gains at the time of writing. The mainland CSI 300
- Australia's ASX 200 logged gains of 0.5% as the heavyweight material sector
underpinned the index, although telecoms & IT provided the largest drags.
- US index futures edged higher with the e-mini S&P adding 3 points and the mini
Dow adding a little over 40 points.