Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STOCKS: The major regional equity markets trade mixed in Asia hours.
- The modest uptick in USD/JPY towards Y107.50 has supported the Nikkei 225,
while the latest trade war overtures from Trump & Chinese state media offered
little in the way of clarity on the well discussed matter.
- Participants were generally cautious on the back of Monday's Tsy sell off.
- Soft Aussie business confidence data & worries re: Chinese producer price
deflation further hampered the space. The mining sector also provided additional
weight to ASX 200, as gold extended its pull back below $1,500/oz.
- Nikkei 225 +0.2%, Hang Seng -0.1%, CSI 300 -0.7%, ASX 200 -0.6%.
- S&P 500 futures -1, DJIA futures -7, NASDAQ 100 futures -1.