Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: The rally in core EGBs has petered out, while peripheral yields
have pushed lower.
- The German curve is broadly unchanged since the open. The benchmark 2-year
bund yield trades at -0.674% in line with the open, while the 10-year has traded
up to 0.329% from a session low of 0.304%.
- Having rallied during the morning, the French 2-year OAT yield has reversed to
-0.456% from a low of -0.469%. The 10-year rally has proven more durable, with
the yield pushing down to 0.712% from 0.736% at the open.
- The move lower in the Italian curve has been more decisive. the 2-year BTP
yield has traded down to 0.865% from a high of 1.058%, with the 10-year
similarly down to 2.791% from 2.919%.
- There has been limited movement in the EURIBOR futures strip. Greens and Blues
are down 0.5 ticks.
- Preliminary Eurozone CPI data is published on Friday and before that the
estimates for Spain, Italy and Germany are due on Thursday.