Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
RBA: ***The RBA left its cash rate unchanged at 1.50%. The RBA did not introduce
any language surrounding the recent global trade tensions to its statement, and
noted that it is of the belief that "the rate of wage growth appears to have
- The RBA noted that it expects the economy to grow at a faster rate than it did
in 2017 although it dropped the language specifying that it believes that
economic growth will 2be a little above 3.0% for the next couple of years."
- The RBA does expect further growth in exports.
- It left the language around the AUD unchanged.
- AUD moved to session highs in lieu of the decision, but has edged back from
best levels, the fixed income space has all but ignored the release.