Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The space has stuck to a tight range in SFE dealing, with 3-Year
Bond futures last trading 3.0 ticks higher at 97.740, while 10-Year Bond futures
trade 4.5 ticks higher at 97.160, aided by a strong non-basket Bond auction & an
uptick in US Tsys.
- The domestic 3-/10-Year yield differential is 1.5bp flatter at 59.3bp, back
from yesterday's recent highs, while the AU/US 10-Year spread operates at
-15.2bp, unchanged on the day.
- There has been little in the way of catalysts, with traders eying next week's
RBA MonPol decision & SoMP.
- The longer end of the curve continues to be subject to the gyrations seen in
the US curve.
- 3-Month BBSW fixed 1bp lower today, at 2.045%, with the white and red bill
contracts last trading 2 to 4 ticks higher.