Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The space took the lead of Tsys, with cash playing catch up to the
moves seen overnight. There was little to report in terms of markets specifics
outside of a rather bland press release from RBA Governor Lowe & a small tap
- YM -6.5 and XM -10.5, with both contracts back from worst levels.
- YM/XM sits at 26.5 with the cash equivalent at 25.3bp.
- Bills 1-8 ticks lower through the reds.
- The latest NAB business survey headlines next week's local docket, while next
week's AOFM issuance schedule continues the recent focus of supply in the 9-12
Year sector of the curve.