Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JGBS: The super-long end of the curve benefitted from the BOJ leaving the size
of its Rinban operations unchanged today, after the tweaks it made to its longer
dated purchases last Friday, which has allowed the curve to flatten during the
morning session. The offer to cover of the operations can be found below:
- 1-3 Year 2.71 (prev. 2.69), 3-5 Year 2.41 (prev. 2.43), 10-25 Year 2.67 (prev.
3.16), 25+ Year 3.41 (prev. 4.40).
- Futures have stuck to a narrow range after moving higher with Tsys & failing
to break below 150.00 yesterday. Resistance isn't noted until the down trendline
- Focus now turns a speech from BOJ Governor Kuroda due later today, followed by
the BOJ's October JGB purchase plans & summary of opinions from its latest
MonPol decision on Friday.