Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: The Tsy curve trades marginally mixed with the 3- & 5-Year tenors
underperforming. 10-Year yields briefly topped 3.00%.
- The brief move above 3.00% in yield terms allowed T-Notes to challenge
Tuesday's lows, with the level holding as there was little in the way of a
catalyst to push yields higher.
- Trade has been relatively limited with Australia & New Zealand observing the
ANZAC Day holiday.
- The Eurodollar strip has traded in lacklustre fashion, with the white & red
contracts unchanged to 1.5 ticks lower.
- Traders await 5-Year Note supply on Wednesday.
- T-Notes last at 119.06+, yields: 2Y 2.472%, 3Y 2.636%, 5Y 2.828%, 7Y 2.954%,
10Y 2.998%, 30Y 3.177%