Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: The US Tsy curve has undergone a modest degree of flattening in
Asia-Pacific dealing, extending on Thursday's moves, as the US 10-Year yield
edges away from the heavily commented on 3.00% after the 3.05% pivot level held
- The shorter end of the curve is softer to unchanged, while longer dated paper
trades just off of highs in price terms.
- Trade has been fairly limited, with the JPY sitting marginally better off
helping Tsys higher.
- The Eurodollar strip has followed Tsys, with the white and red contracts
0.5-1.0 tick higher.
- Focus on Friday will fall on US GDP & PCE data.
- T-Notes last at 119.12+, yields: 2Y 2.484%, 3Y 2.620%, 5Y 2.809%, 7Y 2.928%,
10Y 2.975%, 30Y 3.155%