Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FOREX: The USD has edged lower in early dealing this week, with the yuan on the
front foot as mkts breathed a sigh of relief after the U.S.-China trade spat
failed to intensify over the weekend.
- GBP moved away from best levels after UK Brexit Min Davis resigned, following
an early bid as the "soft Brexit" outcome from Friday's ministerial summit
aided, although reports pointing to a potential leadership contest & Brexiteer
Rees-Mogg noting that he will vote against the proposed Brexit deal capped GBP
before the Davis story broke.
- EUR ignored earlier comments from ECB's Coeure, along with a WSJ report which
noted that "the ECB recently received legal advice that a French member of its
executive board, Benoit Coeure, could be elevated to president."
- AUD/USD also moved higher as risk sentiment improved, AUD/USD now eyes $0.7481
(High June 15). NZD/USD moved higher with bulls looking to $0.6845 (low from
June 26) followed by $0.6867 (21-DMA).
- Risk events Monday include ECB's Draghi & Nowotny, Fed's Kashkari & BOE's