Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
US TSYS: Tight for T-Notes at the re-open today, last -0-06 at 129-31.
- This comes after the contract was pressured on Tuesday as accounts looked to
square up ahead of the impending Fed & ECB meetings. CTAs were touted as a
driving force behind the move, for a second consecutive day, with real money and
prop a/c's reportedly trying to fade the move from the late NY morning.
Corporate-related flow was again at the fore, with deal-tied selling in play.
- An SCMP piece added some pressure just before noon NY, noting that "China is
expected to agree to buy more American agricultural products in hopes of a
better trade deal with the United States as the two nations prepare for a
meeting between their top negotiators next month." Although on closer inspection
the story was a little more caveated, as the piece noted that "observers said
that with the turmoil even a simple agreement on Chinese purchases was far from
- The latest 3-Year note auction generated a small tail as the cover ratio and
takedown metrics held steady, in line with the recent averages.
- 10-Year supply headlines the local docket on Wednesday.