Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Hang Seng down 104.22 points at 28681.08
- CSI 300 down 43.3 points at 5234.33
- KOSPI down 2.63 points at 3249.49
- U.S. 10-Yr yield down 0.68bp at 1.5619%
- China 10-Yr yield down 0.9bp at 3.132%
- USD/CNH up 21 pips at 6.3896
- USD/KRW up 1.95 at 1114.75
- BBG/JPM ADXY Index down 0.06 at 109.58
- ANALYSTS SAY PBOC MAY INJECT LIQUIDITY AT APPROPRIATE TIME: CSJ
- SOUTH KOREA APRIL GOODS TRADE FALLS TO +$4.559B
- INDONESIA MAY FOREIGN RESERVES $136.40B
- PHILIPPINES APRIL UNEMPLOYMENT RATE 8.7%