Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EUROZONE: *Timeline of key events in the Eurozone:
- Mar 23 EU Leaders meeting
- Mar 23 Spanish industrial orders for Jan at 0800GMT
- Mar 23 S&P updates ratings for Belgium and Spain
- Mar 26 French final Q4 GDP at 0745GMT
- Mar 26 Italian 5Y BTPei (2-2.5bln) and new CTZ Mar-20 (2.5-3bln) at 1020GMT
- Mar 26 ECB's Nouy speaks in Brussels at 1400GMT
- Mar 27 Spanish provisional CPI for March at 0800GMT
- Mar 27 Eurozone M3 for Feb at 0900GMT
- Mar 27 Italian economic sentiment for March at 0900GMT
- Mar 27 Eurozone economic sentiment for March at 1000GMT
- Mar 27 Spanish budget balance for Feb at 1200GMT
- Mar 27 ECB's Nowotny speaks in Vienna at 1000GMT
- Mar 28 GfK consumer confidence for mar at 0700GMT
- Mar 28 Spanish retail sales for Feb at 0800GMT
- Mar 28 Italian industrial sales data for Jan at 0900GMT