Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Fixed Income News
The fixed income market brings together buyers and sellers of securities that involve a fixed schedule of payments. Historically, the fixed income market largely constituted government and corporate bonds, while today it also includes a wide array of financial derivatives such as interest rate futures, interest rate swaps and options. While bonds offer a means for borrowers to raise capital and lenders to secure a regular return stream, fixed income derivatives can be used to speculate on the direction of market interest rates and hedge interest rate exposure.
- MNI Fixed Income Bullet Points offers:
- Original, real-time running commentary on global fixed income markets
- Presented in concise bullet point format
- Including live coverage from Chicago's futures exchange floors
- MNI Fixed Income Bullet Points focuses on:
- Trading flows
- Shifting market sentiment and expectations
- News driving the market, economic data, monetary and fiscal policy
- Key market levels
- Central bank market activity
- Global capital flows
- Features include:
- Technical market analysis
- New issue investment-grade bond supply
- Advisories on upcoming events
- Economic indicator analysis
- Global news
- Economic data calendars
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.